Face cream after 30 years
30 years of age of woman age – a period of prosperity, the triumph of the feminine beauty. Problems in adolescence, which is associated with cosmetic skin problems behind. By age 30 every woman finds confidence in her beauty, knows how to emphasize the dignity and hide flaws with makeup tips. To form an idea of the type of skin, helps to choose the right care products.
However, this period cosmetologists is considered to be the beginning of the progressive ageing of the skin, so women after the age of 30 should think of ways to prolong the youth of the skin, because the face is the mirror of the feminine beauty.
Age-related changes of the skin after 30
At the age of 30 in all layers of the skin begin to appear with age-related changes l', which are more clearly visible on the face. This is due to the fact that the person often is exposed to these factors, adverse as the wind, the low temperatures in winter and the light of the sun in the summer. The combination of these and other reasons (stress, smoking, hormonal disorders, medications, adverse environment, poor diet) leads to these changes:
- The thinner of the epidermis, the skin becomes dry, scaly.
- Deteriorates microcirculation, which leads to the discoloration of the face.
- He lowered the tone of the facial muscles, wrinkles.
- Alters the production of collagen. Of collagen fibres responsible for the elasticity of the skin, the loss of its properties; the skin becomes soft.
All of these changes developed gradually and imperceptibly, so that for forty years in order to preserve the freshness of the skin, you need to begin proper care at the age of thirty years.
The main direction of the face care after 30 years of correct cleaning of the skin and the selection of creams for the face.
What creams needed after 30 years
For the skin there are several types of creams: anti-aging, nourishing, protective, vitamin, softening, moisturizing. In 30 years the woman is good enough for the Arsenal of two types of cream: the day and the night. Creams must be the same line of cosmetics and complement the action.
Requirements day cream:
- Lightweight texture: the cream should be quickly absorbed by the skin and does not leave fat Shine.
- The ability to protect the skin from ultraviolet radiation.
- The possibility of using makeup after applying the cream on the skin.
- The ability of the cream to tone and tighten the skin.
- In the winter the cream should protect the skin from frost (be a little fatty) in the summer protect from drying.
Requirements night cream:
- Texture more dense in comparison with the day of the burning.
- The presence of vitamins, essential oils, bio-stimulants.
- The cream must penetrate the skin cells, bringing them nutrients.
In addition to day and night creams, you must buy a cream for the skin around the eyes. The skin around the eyes the first to respond to the age-related changes, since it is thinner and smoother than the skin on other areas of the face. The first signs of aging – dark circles under the eyes, swollen eyelids, fine lines around the eyes. For the care of the skin around the eyes, use creams, gels, serums.
What should be the cream
Choose a face cream after 30 years, you should carefully read the label of the container.
So, if the cream will be present:
- Vitamins a, E, F – has a regenerating effect, promotes rejuvenation of the skin, eliminates the flaking and irritation.
- Panthenol – moisturizes and soothes irritated skin, promotes healing of microcracks.
- Glycerin, vegetable oil, silicone – nourish and moisturize the skin. In the purchase of a cream with glycerin it must be remembered that when the humidity is less than 45%, it dries the skin, so that in a dry climate glycerin is not good for moisturizing the skin.
- Beeswax – a natural component with protective and regenerative properties.
- Hyaluronic acid has the effect of rejuvenating, smoothes the skin relief.
- Elastin maintains the elasticity of the skin.
- Amino acids is particularly effective when the appearance of facial wrinkles.
- Coenzyme – a to prevent skin aging.
- The collagen – improving the top layers of the skin.
- Natural Ingredients – can be the juices of plants (cucumber, aloe); parsley extract, sea algae, mineral salts.
- Sun filters – protect the skin from the harmful UV radiation (the most important in the summer).
There are harmful additives present in the creams for the face should be avoided: parabens, aluminum acetate,arachidonic acidum ,bithionol, diethylene glycol,ceresin . These components with long-term use can cause allergic reactions on the skin.
How to choose a face cream after 30 years
The choice of cream should be done based on the type of skin. There are four types: dry, oily, normal and combination skin, each needs special care. If it defines the appearance of the skin if this does not work, you need to seek the help of a beautician, as picking the wrong cream can cause harm.
In the stores you can find creams for all skin types: cosmetic's best not to buy, because any profit that comes with it.
Also when purchasing pay attention to the age for which designed. In 30 years there is no need to buy cream 50+, as it contains components that are harmful to young skin. The cream for the old age group contains a large amount of collagen and elastin, which violates the natural production of these substances, the skin condition gets worse.
Rules of application of the cream
- Before the application of day or night, the cream, the skin should be cleaned with lotions, or other means, is also chosen according to the type of skin.
- After the cleaning procedure follow the toning, for this wipe the face with tonic. Toner removes the remains of makeup and cleansing, and normalizes skin pH balance prepares the skin for the cream application.
- For extra cleaning of the skin before applying the night cream to use mask or scrub.
- You can't apply the cream immediately before going to sleep, as it rubs against the pillow. The optimum time of application of the cream for an hour before going to sleep.
- The cream is applied along the massage lines, not to stretch the skin. No need to use a lot of cream – the skin is not able to absorb more than necessary.
- Movement in the application of the cream should be light, patting, so as not to damage the skin.
- You don't have to use a night cream, but the night – day. The skin around the eyes is moistened only with a special cream.
- In the occurrence of allergies, rashes on the face, you need to stop using the cream and consult a beautician or dermatologist.
Homemade face cream
If you don't want to buy cream at the store , you can try to cook it at home. As the basis for the use of peach, almond, oil of corn (for oily skin); avocado oil, Shea, coconut, olive (dry).
The basis of the addition of propolis, chamomile, vitamins, dried yeast, essential oil. The ingredients are also selected depending on the type of skin.
60% of the cream is herbal tea or filtered water. As an emulsifier with beeswax or stearic acid.
Homemade face cream stored in the refrigerator for a few weeks.
How to save face
In order to keep the skin young and beautiful, in addition to using the right creams, you must follow these rules:
- More fresh air, especially when it's cold outside. This will help to encourage the skin, saturate it with oxygen.
- The key to beautiful skin and healthy skin – a good dream; the dream need on a daily basis, and not from case to case.
- Nothing affects the state of the skin such as Tobacco, alcohol and poor diet. You must leave the bad habits, the menu to include more fruits and vegetables.
- You need to drink more fluids, but not too much salt because of the risk of swelling of the face.
- Negative impact on the skin condition that affects coffee in the morning is best to drink a glass of fruit juice.