How to choose a facial cream
The choice of any cosmetic products begins with learning the lines of a favorite manufacturer. This is the right approach, because the products of different companies can react and seriously damage your skin, instead of giving the promised effect.
In one series, all the media are perfectly "get along" with others. Therefore, choosing a face cream, try to take a tonic, cleanser and a Foundation of the same company.
Types of creams for the face
Our skin needs proper nourishment and nothing more nor less than the whole body. And although some nutrients, even if it is through the blood, with age, this is not enough. In addition, it is much more efficient to "feed" the skin on the outside, than to wait until the vitamins to get it from the inside.
No additional power adapters are necessary if you are the owner of dry or Mature skin. On the other hand, in addition to vitamins, sunscreens, and also contain various minerals, ceramides, phyto-hormones and other substances that allow the skin to remain beautiful so long as possible.
These tools are often designed for night care, because at that time the muscles of the face relaxed as much as possible, and the cream is easier to penetrate into the deeper layers of the epidermis.
- A rich vitamin composition;
- Effectively nourish and saturate the skin with essential trace elements;
- Back healthy skin;
- Have a good moisture retention effect;
- So relieve the irritation;
- Often include components that restore the dermis.
- As a general rule, very greasy and heavy, which can lead to clogged pores;
- May cause delayed allergic reaction, which manifests itself in 2-3 days;
- The owner of oily skin to provide a means at night you can not leave.
Pay attention to the composition of the nutrient cream. Best if it is based on will be present in the natural fats of vegetable or animal origin (lanolin, wax, spermaceti).
In its properties and chemical composition, which are the closest to the natural secrecy of the skin – unlike mineral components such as paraffin wax or petroleum jelly.
It is believed that hydrates creams have a narrow scope, because it is addressed to the dry skin. In fact, with the age, as well as in hot climates the need for wetting occurs at all.
Cream, "the celebration of" the precious water in our cells should contain substances such as hyaluronic acid, elastin (if your age is 30+), glycerin, panthenol, and vegetable oil.
The other components are introduced in the composition according to the skin type for which designed:
- Normal fat dermis fit toning extracts of green tea, chamomile, licorice.
- When the excess fat has to resort to a moisturizing makeup with sea minerals and extracts of algae.
- For dry skin, it is vital to the high content of fats and oils in the cream.
- In general, they have a light consistency;
- Quickly absorbed by the skin, not overload it;
- Give an effect softening;
- Accelerate the regeneration of the skin;
- Some creams do a good job, with redness and flaking;
- In addition of hydration to provide good nutrition to dry dermis.
- Sometimes they are formed on the face of a sticky film:
- For the winter you need to choose the fat or the disabling of their use per day.
Anti-aging creams are improving each year. There have been, and a line of 25+, even before Mature skin dermis was considered to be "forty". With the selection of this type means that you need to be very cautious, strictly following the age range specified by the manufacturer, even if you look younger (or older) than their years.
In every stage of life, the aging of the skin is carried out according to the situation, and to stop it, aware of the cosmetic must contain certain active substances. Most often anti-ageing creams enriched with vitamin complex, with an emphasis on antioxidants and "beauty vitamins" (A, C, E and F), various acids, exfoliating old cells from the surface of the skin, and UV-filters.
- Slow down the aging of the skin, although not to stop it;
- Nourish the dermis with collagen or stimulate its production;
- Good moisturizing and nourishing;
- Some of the compounds go with reflective particles, creating a visual effect of rejuvenation;
- Funds in the category 45+ and above have a lifting effect;
- There are compositions that are able to lighten age spots.
- Taking advantage of the willingness of women to give up everything for the "elixir of youth", the producers in to a great extent overload;
- There is no effect of the accumulation of creams only work while I use them.
A separate line in anti-aging rulers are restorative or regenerative creams. That "teach" the skin alone updated, thereby achieving the purpose of rejuvenation and toning the aging of the dermis. But moving to this type of funds only with the appearance of obvious signs of aging, that is to say, around the age of 40 years.
Some women dropping out of the stage of toning is limited to the simple attention to nutrition and hydration.
In fact, the use of creams-engineers can avoid the discoloration of the dermis, and during a few years of delay in the transition to the anti-aging cosmetics. These tools are only necessary if the skin looks dull and tired, grab a tone earthy and becomes soft.
Toning creams can simultaneously solve the following problems:
- For fatty dermis come with matte and anti-bacterial components.
- For sensitive skin produces hypoallergenic cosmetics with calming effect.
- Very light and not oily;
- Contain large amounts of herbal components in the complex cares for the skin;
- Accelerate the metabolic processes in cells and improve your nutrition;
- Go back to the dermis elasticity and smooth;
- Reduce the pores of the face.
- Formulas for toning the dry skin is rare in the market;
- It can be a bit drying to the epidermis.
The composition of the cream-tonic is made up of several extracts, extracts and essential oils derived from plants: citrus, peppermint, chamomile, eucalyptus, aloe, green tea, or tea leaves.
This type of fund is ideal for day use and for use as a makeup base.
This is a "seasonal" cream, designed not only to alleviate, but also to protect the skin from the elements: frost, wind, sunlight. Were created on the surface of the dermis additional non-absorbent layer for the inclusion in their composition of lanolin', soft waxes and oils fatty.
Many formulas also contain oxides of zinc that healing is manifest by small cracks and inflammation on the skin.
- Provide maximum protection of the upper layers of the epidermis of factors harmful;
- Rich in nutrients;
- Seal in the moisture in the skin cells;
- Give immediate effect to alleviate and reduce flaking on the face;
- In comparison with other types of creams are relatively cheap.
- Poorly absorbed;
- To create a feeling of heaviness in the face.
Emollient cream should be used in cold and windy weather, regardless of age. Otherwise, you will have to spend a lot of time and money to restore the damaged skin.
The first thing to keep in mind in the label of the cream for what skin type it is intended.
- Sec needs more intense hydration, while the fat could do without it (at least up to 30-35 years).
- For the normal dermis it is best to choose the formula according to the season – blue for winter and hydrated in the summer.
- The hardest thing will be to women with combination skin type – you will need to choose different media for the individual sections.
In addition, this setting applies to the anti-age cosmetics. But even if you choose a comprehensive remedy for the bell that specifies an age limit, it is better not to ignore a clear warning from the manufacturer.