How to rejuvenate skin at home
Girls and women to resort to newfangled cosmetics, but they are inconclusive. Here appears the need of folk ways of rejuvenation, of which we will talk about today. Consider the most effective compounds that will give gradual instructions of use.
Why your skin is aging
- Weather conditions. The most common cause of skin aging is considered to be the weather conditions. As a direct consequence of UV exposure in the summer dries up the dermis, pigment spots appear. In the winter the skin is exposed to extreme temperatures, complemented by a frosty wind. These characteristics lead to the impairment of blood flow, resulting in the tissues not getting enough oxygen and August. People who spend a lot of time under the direct sunlight nor cold, I noticed a strong dilation of capillaries, flaking, dryness.
- Age-related changes. After a time the production of collagen and elastin is greatly reduced, resulting in the skin loses its elasticity. Because the body at the same time, slowing down all metabolic processes, the epidermis is exhausted due to lack of moisture. The regeneration is not held at the proper level because the blood vessels constrict. The result is excessive pigmentation, wrinkles and General dryness.
- The cleaning compositions. Today, there are many household products that expose the skin from premature aging. Wet wipes, liquid or compact, soap, shower gel, washing the floors — all of this has a negative impact on the epidermis. Many girls prefer to protect the skin with gloves, while cleaning the house. However, a soap-solution destroys the layer of lipids of the dermis, which prevents the dehydration. With the regular use of antibiotics sebaceous glands no longer produce the protective barrier.
- Hormonal failure. If we talk about the processes that occur in the body, hormonal failure, the most affected by the condition of the skin. Wilt is seen in menopause, pregnancy, breast feeding, lactation, puberty. This feature appears for the reason that estrogen is produced in small quantities. The skin does not get protection, because it disturbs the lipid barrier. Along with the climatic conditions and household chemicals, the epidermis begins to quickly age.
- The process of the job at home protect hand gloves of skin. The recommendation is relevant not only in the case of treatment of soils or the cleaning of the plumbing. Wear gloves before washing dishes, Windows, etc. prevent the skin and the sweat and not to lose the precious moisture, to fill the cavity of glove talc with chamomile or other herbs (infantem pulveris).
- As has been said before, your skin is aging due to the influence of negative factors. In the summer, apply a special composition, which prevents the penetration of ultraviolet radiation in the lower layers of the dermis. In the winter, wear gloves, use an ice cream anti-fat cream (suitable for children). In the autumn, when the rains and the wind is strong, use leather gloves.
- Case, the choice of soap. Give preference to products marked with "softening", it is designed with a PH balance of the skin. Handwash only with hot water, which in any case should not be too hot or cold. After soaked towel, apply cream nourishing (strictly after every wash!).
- Make a manicure at least 2 times per month. The procedure does not only consist in removing the cuticle and buffing plate of the nail. The manicure also includes paraffin wax and herbal baths, scrubs, use of masks.
- Avoid dehydration of the skin, drink plenty of fluids. The "correct" rate is about 2.6 m. for girls and women of medium build. Those who are involved in the sport, it is recommended to increase up to 3 l per day. It is important to drink normal not only in the summer as in the winter.
Scenario # 1. A rejuvenating bath for the hands
Baths for hands is a tool that will replenish moisture balance and accelerates blood circulation. Experts recommend to carry out the procedure at least 3 times a week. The duration is about 10-30 minutes, depending on the composition. At the end of all the manipulations of the dermis lubricate cream nutritious.
- Starch and yogurt. Pour the mixture into a bowl 2 l of warm water, add 30 gr. starch (potato, corn), stir. Preheat to 180 ml of fat yogurt in the microwave, a thin stream pour in the water. Put your hands in a bucket, soak for 20 minutes.
- Potatoes. Wash a couple of potatoes, cut them in half, boil. Then, remove the vegetables and broth, add 100 ml of lemon juice, 3 l of water. Keep it in the hands of 15 minutes. Boiled potatoes can be ground in a blender and use as a mask (the exposure time is a half hour).
- Daisy. Beer in 2.8 l of hot water 100g. flowers of chamomile, add 3 ml of essential oil of geranium and 5 ml. eucalyptus (you can substitute infusion of calendula). Put your hands in to cool the composition temperature of about 35 degrees), wait about 25 minutes.
- Liquid soap. It dissolves in hot water, some liquid soap, add 30 gr. flower of lime, leave to infuse for 1 hour. After this time, the heat, the solution in the kitchen, to put their hands in the warm. After a quarter of an hour, rinse the skin and apply the cream.
- Milk. The heat of the stove 2 liters of milk, fat 3%, add 60 gr. potato starch and mix. Make a bath for half an hour, after wash the skin and apply a moisturizer.
- Corn oil. The heat of convenient way of 120 ml. of corn and 100 ml. olive oil. Pour two squads in a bowl, add the 2.3 L. of hot water, stir. Lower handle part, soak them an hour and a half. After a while of not washing the mixture, collect the moisture with a towel.
Phase 2. Rejuvenating scrub for the hands
Exfoliation is done after taking baths, but not more often 1 time a week. After weakening of the epidermis need to eliminate the cells dead of the skin that prevent the natural regeneration of the skin.
- Sea/river sand. Exfoliation is based on a fine sand, which contains no stones and shells. Boil 180 gr. composition for 20 minutes, then drain. Mix hot mixture with vegetable oil, put the skin for 3 minutes.
- Honey and sugar. To prepare the scrub you will need to connect to a lot of sugar cane and honey. After mixing the ingredients you should get a creamy mixture, to avoid the dissolution of the granules. Gently massage the skin for 5 minutes, then rinse composition.
- Sour cream. Take 70-85 gr. thick fat sour cream, gradually add flakes of sea salt to make a paste. Pour 25 ml of vegetable oil (olive oil can replace). RUB your hands with the mixture for 5 minutes.
- Coffee reasons. To prepare an effective composition, you'll need about 135 grams. the last ground coffee (grounds). Mix it with shower gel or liquid soap to a paste structure. Spread on the surface of the hands, RUB the skin for 3-5 minutes.
Scenario # 3. Anti-aging mask for hands
The procedure is preferably conducted at least 3 times a week after using the bathrooms, in some cases, bushes.
- The oil of fish. Mix 2 bottles (20 ml.) fish oil with 55 gr. fat cottage cheese, spread the product with a fork and apply on the skin. Put on plastic gloves, soak 40 minutes, rinse.
- The butter and glycerin. Take 15 ml. glycerin liquid, add 45 gr. honey, melt the mixture in the microwave. Add 20 gr. gelatin and wait for half an hour. When the granules swell, add 45 gr. butter, and bring the weight up to homogeneity. Apply to hands, wrap your brush with plastic wrap or wear gloves for the manicure. Soak for an hour and a half.
- Parsley. Crush a fresh bunch of parsley and the dill, add the large cream to make a dough thick. Sprinkle in 25 grams. corn starch, mix and make a mask. Wear rubber gloves, leave on for half an hour.
- The oat flour. Beat with a mixer or whisk, add the egg white 30 gr. the oat flour. Chop half of the avocados, removing the pit (do not remove rind). Connect with the trains, make a mask, wait 20 minutes.
- Cucumber and carrot. Cleaning the carrots and cucumbers, remove the "ass", we cut the vegetables in slices. Send in a blender or grinder, grind into a purée. Add 25 ml. olive oil and 5 ml. of vitamin A (available at pharmacies, is available in bottles of 10ml). apply the mixture to your hands, put on gloves, rinse off after 35 minutes.
- Black bread. Remove the crumb of black bread, a teardrop in a bowl, pour the hot milk. After that the product is soft, send it to blender, then drain the excess liquid. Turn the bread to mush, add 10 gr. corn and potato starch. Make a mask, leave it for 25 minutes.
Scenario # 4. Rejuvenating paraffin hand
Cosmetic paraffin wax you can easily acquire in a pharmacy or a professional shop for hairdressers. Before the operation, wash hands, do the peeling and make a bath in the float of the skin.
- To prepare the composition, melt in the microwave or in a water bath 550 gr. the paraffin or beeswax, add 30 ml. ether, jojoba oil, olive oil and calendula extract. Pour 20 ml. of vitamin A and of 30 ml. of vitamin E.
- Kneading the composition in a pan, melt it and stir at the same time. Pre-heat the brush with hot water, wipe. Draw a brush in the wax, spread it on the skin. Optionally, many times sacrificing to the pan with the composition, and most important, follow the temperature.
- Put in the hands with plastic gloves and wrap the brush with a towel. Wait an hour and a half, then carefully remove the paraffin glove. Pass procedure 1 every 10 days.
It is very difficult to rejuvenate the skin, if you don't have an idea with regards to the possible procedures. First of all, observe the measures of prevention that avoids the depletion of the skin. Make the bathroom, don't forget to scrub and masks, to apply with brush cosmetic paraffin.